cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Some items are missing an item ID in product metadata, so these items will not be published."

billschnute
Just visiting

I keep getting the error "Some items are missing an item ID in product metadata, so these items will not be published."

I do not see the problem - is there any way to find out which item or line in csv file has the problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Hi @billschnute Welcome! 

Something I found from Pinterest help, "ID is a required field. Make sure you're sending item ID for all rows in your data source. Remove any items with no IDs."

Unfortunately, it looks like there is no way to see which line in the CSV is the issue.
My advice is to take a look at the CSV and if all of the lines look like they are in order then send a help ticket to see if Pinterest can help solve the issue.

-Tabby

Simple Pin Media
Follow us at pinterest.com/simplepinmedia

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Hi @billschnute Welcome! 

Something I found from Pinterest help, "ID is a required field. Make sure you're sending item ID for all rows in your data source. Remove any items with no IDs."

Unfortunately, it looks like there is no way to see which line in the CSV is the issue.
My advice is to take a look at the CSV and if all of the lines look like they are in order then send a help ticket to see if Pinterest can help solve the issue.

-Tabby

Simple Pin Media
Follow us at pinterest.com/simplepinmedia
0 Kudos
billschnute
Just visiting

Thank you - Taht is what I did and they go back and said the problem was at their end - I added more to my csv file and all is fine now.

1 Kudo