cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion as an affiliate

muhammadaquilur
Just visiting

Hey PBC members,

I am very new to pinterest affiliate marketing. Somebody please give me important tips and tricks for quick growth on pinterest. I need help regarding audience engaging and compelling them to buy my affiliate products.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

There is so much to know about how to use Pinterest to get more traffic and sales. Start here: https://business.pinterest.com/creative-best-practices 

1. Create a business account. Hopefully you have your own website.

2. Create great pins to show how your product fits into the lifestyle of your audience.

3. Use the right keywords so your products gets found high in Pinterest's search engine.

4. Gotta invest in Pinterest ads. This not an option. 

If you can master the above first would be a good start. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

There is so much to know about how to use Pinterest to get more traffic and sales. Start here: https://business.pinterest.com/creative-best-practices 

1. Create a business account. Hopefully you have your own website.

2. Create great pins to show how your product fits into the lifestyle of your audience.

3. Use the right keywords so your products gets found high in Pinterest's search engine.

4. Gotta invest in Pinterest ads. This not an option. 

If you can master the above first would be a good start. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @muhammadaquilur and welcome to PBC! 
Thanks, @pinterestmarketingexpert, for the great tips! Because you mentioned that you are new on Pinterest I recommend checking this guide out. Besides that our Business success stories are very motivating. Let me know if you need anything else. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos