Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Merchant Catalog

tipsylook
Just visiting

Hi 

How are you? I have been trying to contact pinterest team for a month now. No one replied. Can anyone help please? 

I have fixed all the problems in the website. Also I only appealed once but I don't know how it happened twice. 

Can anyone help please? I only rely on pinterest. Without that, I would have to close my store. Please help.

@PinterestJazmin @PinterestPeter @PinterestLucy 

0 Kudos
16 Replies
YILITEHAIR

God, I am in the same situation, now there is only one chance to appeal, I dare not submit it, I don't know what the consequences are

0 Kudos
tipsylook
Just visiting

I only submitted once but they counted twice. I dont know what to do. I need to advertise. I am confused and worried.

0 Kudos
Ingvm_Team
Just visiting

I have recently asked a similar question, and I don't know where my question is now. I have revised it countless times, but it still doesn't match his requirements. The suggestion given by pinterest:
I don't know what the main points of the pinterest review are. Can you help me answer it? I feel very much, because this problem has been bothering me for a month. I was quickly tormented by this problem
Question 1: Merchant's domain age does not meet minimum requirement
The fix: Review our Merchant Guidelines for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest
Problem 2: Merchant's domain is incomplete
Workaround: We recommend ensuring that your domain is complete without missing products, product images or text
Question 3: Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements
The fix: Review our Merchant Guidelines for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest未命名1656725258.png

0 Kudos
tipsylook
Just visiting

Hello

We have a shopify store called tipsylook.com. Pinterest pointed some problems which we have fixed already. Can anyone help to contact the customer service? Customer service is not contacting at all. We have been waiting for more than a month now. Can anyone help please? 

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @tipsylook 

I am so sorry that you have been waiting for a month!

So here's the thing, any technical issues you have with you account is handled by Pinterest's Help Center. 

When you receive an email from Pinterest and if it the email doesn't provide any solutions make sure you reply back and let them know. You have to be very persistent. Email them every 3-5 days until you get an answer. I am so sorry. I wish I can do more.

Thank you.   

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @tipsylook 

I am sorry no one has helped you. @PinterestJazmin and @PinterestJoan  can help you with this.

Thank you for your patience.

0 Kudos
starphase_streetwear
Just visiting

🤐

0 Kudos