Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Organic partner account

monkeysandbananas_

Goodmorning! 

First I will introduce myself, my name is Meraux and I'm working for social media agency Monkeys & Bananas. 

We started using Pinterest for our clients. My question is about the organic part of Pinterest, we already have acces to the ad account of our client. But now we want access to the organic part (at facebook you call is the "page"). Is this also possible within Pinterest?

I hope you can give me a a solution!

Have a nice day 🙂 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Good morning to you too @monkeysandbananas_ 

Are you referring to the Pinterest analytics dashboard? You can view how your organic content is performing there. Simply go to "Analytics" tab, then click "Overview". 

0 Kudos
monkeysandbananas_

Hello! 

Thanks for the reply. 

Yes, i can overview my own organic content. But I want to overview the content of our partner. And besides we want to publish their content on the organic account. 

Is there a possibility they give us the rights or do i need to log in every time with their user name and their password?

Have a nice day

0 Kudos
topwiretraveller

@monkeysandbananas_ , I'm no expert. However, I just had the exact problem you're having. We tried setting up my Pinterest Business account as an Employee, then as a Partner. But nothing gave us access to their content.

Like you, I have access to their ad account but not to the content.

The only way was for my client to give me their username and password... which is incredibly annoying because you can only be logged into one Pinterest account at a time.

Sadly I think Pinterest have forgotten about Creatives, and are too busy chasing the ad $.

Good luck with it, hope this helps.

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @monkeysandbananas_ So you're managing someone's business account and you want to access their account, is that right? 

0 Kudos
monkeysandbananas_

Hello @pinterestmarketingexpert 

Yes, i think that's right. 

It's exactly what @topwiretraveller is writing above, can you see that too?

We already have acces to their ad account, but we want to publish organic content for them as well 🙂 

Hope this is a good explanation 🙂 

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @monkeysandbananas_ It's best that you ask your client to give you their login details. That is the best way to manage all of your clients accounts. 

0 Kudos