cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account's Verified Merchant blue badge disappeared strangely again

ebuytidecom
Just visiting

Hi Pinterest team I do need help. this is my 5th mails my account's Verified Merchant blue badge disappeared strangely again. I spent a lot of time waiting for your team to deal with this bug, but I have waited for more than 10 days. This is a very serious bug. The disappearance of the blue badge seriously affected my account activity and pink popularity. Yours The team promises 1-2 working days to reply or deal with my questions, but this is my fifth email request. I really hope that you can give priority to my account and restore my blue badge. Thank you very much 

I need help @PinterestGabby   I have reported this bug for 15 days and none of your team has solved my problem

1 Kudo
5 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

Are you using Shopify? If you have a lot of customization, it is typically one of the reasons you will lose your status. 

1 Kudo
ebuytidecom
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestJazmin @PinterestGabby 

My verified merchant status disappeared for more than 15 days, contacting the pinterest team still no one responded

Pintest team My VMP Verified blue badge disappeared strangely again, I checked the latest update data source guide, Google Drive feeds are not supported for Pinterest Catalogs feed source. Currently I have uploaded a new Catalogs data source. My new catalogs status is active now. My shop tab has been displayed on my account. But why my Blue badge for verified merchant still not show? that is This is a very serious bug. I have contacted your team more than 8 times, and your team still has not solved my problem. my tickets: #16213,#16333 #16346 #16381 #16750 #16476 #16763 #16798 #16807 #16838 #16915 These are the records of my contact with your team. None of them have been resolved. I am really confused.

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @ebuytidecom, I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. I hope this works out! Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
ebuytidecom
Just visiting

The Very WORST customer care on Pinterest, This is the tenth time I have contacted your customer service, and my problem is still not resolved.  8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

0 Kudos
ebuytidecom
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestDebora @pinterestmarketingexpert 

Is there any progress regarding my question? So far I still haven't received any reply from your VMP team

0 Kudos