cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has just vanished with all of my hardwork.

aquil8414
Just visiting

Dear community members,

My other account is nowhere, I don't know why. I have had created so many boards on that account and has had posted numerous pins on those boards till 22nd Nov, 2021.

My cover page is made up off keto diets and other posts of affiliate links and I have been constantly posting on those boards. I was posting on those boards for the last 15 days or so and nothing happened at all and my account is working fine. But today I feel very much worried as my entire hardwork had gone in vain. I do not have any record of my work at all with me. What a mess?

Can anyone help me in this regard.

Muhammad Aquilur Rahman

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
muhammadaquilur
Just visiting

Tabby,

My account is working fine. I have also indicated it in my reply to Laurent on26th, Nov 2021 as can be seen in the attached file.

Thanks,

@Reply.pngaquil8414

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Hi @aquil8414

I'm wondering if there's a chance you might have been pinning at a rate that makes you look like spam. The Pinterest algorithm will deactivate accounts that look like to be mass pinning. 

It could also just be a mistake that happens fairly often. You will want to contact the Pinterest help desk about this >> https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
0 Kudos
aquil8414
Just visiting

Tabby, 

Thanks for your concern. Actually, I think I am not spamming, but I am going to follow the link given by you.

Stay safe and healthy.

Regards,

@aquil8414

0 Kudos
muhammadaquilur
Just visiting

Tabby,

My account is working fine. I have also indicated it in my reply to Laurent on26th, Nov 2021 as can be seen in the attached file.

Thanks,

@Reply.pngaquil8414

View solution in original post

0 Kudos