cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing some features in search All pins

maxproland

I have 2 sepearet accounts, each for a specific product and business sector,

when I look up for some keywords in the search box, then click on the drop down (All Pins) a down menu will appear showing the following tabs: Videos, People, Boards, Your Pins, 

One account is not displaying People, why this option missing?

However, I attached a screen shot to compare the search box between the 2 accounts,
I'm not sure if there is something missing or need to do with the account that missing the option to display [People]

Kindly help to fix this,

Regards, 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Hi @maxproland! Welcome to the PBC! If you search using your browser with "all pins", you should see "profiles" as an option. I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
maxproland

Hello @michaelbliss 

The question was why not displaying people from the search menu?

Yes, using the same PC, same brower, but one account not same the other onem

Look at the attached image with my previous post, 

Anyway, thanks for the feedback , but the issue still not fixed yet,

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Loves to help

@maxprolandAfter you search using "all pins", at the top should be the option for 'profiles'. I attached a screenshot.

search-profile.png

0 Kudos
maxproland

Hi michaelbliss

Thanks again, I have tried this option, but the same result unfortunately,

You may see the attached screebshot,

I can't understand this issue,, or shall I delete this account and create new one again???

why this pinterest admins not abale to explain or fix this issue???

PINTS-Search-box-2.jpgay s

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Loves to help

I've noticed this before and I'm not sure why there would/would not be an option for 'people' on the drop down menu, it seems to be an extra step to view by 'profile', but you are showing up in search results. I used Firefox, Brave, Safari, Android app and iOS app, they all list both accounts under the 'profile' heading.

I don't think you should delete the account and start over, but you may want to submit a support ticket and ask about the drop down menu.

0 Kudos