Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Launching a Business on Pinterest

thefurniturevilla06
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Hey,

Hope so you are doing well, i want to know that how can i launch my business on Pinterest and i also want to run my business ads here. but unable to do this. Any tutorial, any guidance hope so you will guide me. Thanks

1 Kudo
4 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @thefurniturevilla06 

Welcome to PBC!

1. Here's a great way to launch your business on Pinterest created by @bodymindmood   https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/business-chat/ways-to-get-started-on-pinterest-amp-the-pbc/td-p/3...

2. What country are you from? Here's more info on how to get started with Pinterest ads https://business.pinterest.com/en-ca/getting-started-in-ads-manager/

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question. Thank you and good luck!

2 Kudos
thefurniturevilla06
Just visiting

Thanks, this reply post are full of useful tips! Well done!  😊

qq.PNG

1 Kudo
isabeltalensm
Posts regularly

You’re definitely are in the right place to launch your business. Pinterest helps you do that in multiple ways:

• Become a Pinterest Creator: Create genuine, original and inspirational content on idea pins. Pinterest has launched the Creators Reward Programme which is currently testing in the US.  This is the time to get creating on Pinterest!

• Generate affiliate marketing revenue, creating inspiring idea pins and promoting productsthrough tags or pins. When someone buys from your link, you get a commission.

• Become a Pinterest influencer with collaboration with brands on your idea pins.

• Create your shop on Pinterest. Pinterest is the #1 platform for inspiration, which drives people to take action. @bodymindmood   has a great piece pointing to the best resources to get your shop set up, that @pinterestmarketingexpert   has so kindly shared here.

• Build your sales funnels and traffic to your biz to grow your audience and sell your services.

My students and clients love Pinterest for these reasons and many more.

Isabel Talens

Business strategist & Pinterest expert

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@pinterestmarketingexpert 

Hi there sorry for the very late response.

Hope your doing well?

Thank you for the mention as always its very appreciated. Lisa

1 Kudo