cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting very low amount of impressions for 600k monthly viewers

Thrives2
Just visiting

Hi, please I need help! I have over 600k monthly viewers on Pinterest but I have a super low amount of impressions. Whenever I post, I get miserable impressions which can not help me get quality outbound clicks. I don't know what to do. I contacted Pinterest and they have not replied to me since. Please help.

1 Kudo
6 Replies
lilys_fashion

What is your niche? Or do you use any niche?

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Posts regularly

Hi Thrives2, where are you looking at these two numbers? On your public profile, the number you see is views rather than viewers. That monthly views number corresponds to the impressions number you see in your analytics.

Your recent Pins may not get many impressions for a while. The older Pins (Idea Pins excepted) show more impressions as activity builds up over time.

0 Kudos
Thrives2
Just visiting

Hey, Alisa. Thanks, I have 600k+ impressions on Pinterest according to my analytics. But, whenever I pin, I get highest, 20 impressions per day which is really disheartening for me. What can I do?

0 Kudos
Thrives2
Just visiting

Yeah, I am in the personal development/self-improvement niche.

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Posts regularly

You're talking about 20 impressions per Pin per day, I'm guessing? That's not far off what I'm seeing for myself and clients. If you want big impressions fast, Idea Pins are the way to go. The others may pick up over time, but it's not immediate for sure (as you already know!)

0 Kudos
Thrives2
Just visiting

Oh, I thought 600k views could be getting me 1k+ impressions on my pins. I think I would use more idea pins to scale my account. And initially, I thought my account had a problem with Pinterest and that's why they are limiting my impressions. Anyways, thanks for your help ❤ and God bless you. 

0 Kudos