cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I added the exact HTML tag to my website's head part, but still cannot claim that.

ShopShuShi

Hello

I added the exact HTML tag to my website's head part but still cannot claim ny website. When I click on checking the website it says "No relevant meta tag was found."

Anyone can help with this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShopShuShi

Any Pinterest Guru can help me solve this issue....???

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @ShopShuShi and welcome to the PBC!

I've noticed that you're using the Pinterest + Shopify app. You can claim your website through the app without having to manually add a code to your website.

If you'd rather do so, you can follow the steps on the following Help Center article: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/claim-your-website

Let us know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
ShopShuShi

I am familiar with these files I stare at them before trying to figure it out.

I did open the Shopify link and try doing it on my app, but I'm not sure to do it. I did do it on the computer exactly as instructed but I can not claim my website.

Is there is any interested support over the phone?

Thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

@ShopShuShi We currently do not have phone support but you're more than welcome to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they have the tools to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts.

Let us know if you were able to solve this issue!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos