cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the heck do you tag your products???

bad_hass_designs

No matter which URL I use to tag a product, Pinterest only pulls this one random image from my shop that has nothing to do with the product I'm trying to tag. The photo in the screenshot is NOT the photo of the product at that URL. Am I dumb? How are you supposed to tag your products with an image from your website? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help
0 Kudos
bad_hass_designs

Obviously I read that already and it doesn't answer my question in the slightest. Can anyone else take the time to read my question and give me a real answer?

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

You know a little kindness and gratitude would be appreciated. We're all doing our best to help.  If the image from your website isn't showing up you can upload your image manually and then add the URL as per the steps explained in the link I provided. 

@PinterestJazmin I noticed you were kind enough to add this post today https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/creator-chat/tuesday-tips-idea-pin-product-tagging/td-p/23898 What can you add to @bad_hass_designs concerns? 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

@bad_hass_designsto add to the tips @pinterestmarketingexpert gave, we've noticed this can be a bit glitchy at times. It usually sorts itself out. But if not a glitch, make sure the product is the only one on that URL. Sometimes, if it is featured with a few other products, Pinterest will not pull what is needed, but it should when you are inputting the URL to that one products page. Hopefully that makes sense.

Sometimes these issues can be a myriad of issues that have to be troubleshot. 

-Tabby 

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bad_hass_designs have you taken a peek at this FAQ we have on product tagging? Feel free to drop a comment in there and we can help. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos