cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Suspended Account & Unable to Get Request For Appeal to go Through

petrasantori
Just visiting

Hi Pinterest:

I received an email today saying my business account was suspended. I looked to see and it does not show up. Therefore, I clicked the link and requested an appeal. I received an email stating my account was not suspended. But it said that maybe it was a different account. I replied to the email but did not receive any confirmation and so I tried to send another request, where I received the same result. I tried once more where I logged out of everything to see if that was kicking my request out. Again I received the same email. This was the message I sent (attached as well):

I previously sent a request, but I received an email because I gave you the wrong one Pinterest account. I replied to the email, but I realized that the email may have met to send another request. The account that was suspended is: http://www.pinterest.com/craftystarts

In either case, I wanted to let you know that I am unsure why my account was suspended. I just started with Pinterest and am still learning. I only posted 5 pins, which I created myself and did so through Tailwind, which I believe is your preferred partner. I realized after publishing from Tailwind that I accidently had the wrong url to one of my blogs, so I corrected it. I was planning to use my Pinterest account to start advertising with you once I had my pins for my website. The only other thing I did was save other people’s pins to my account.

I read the Policy and Community Guidelines, but I do not see anything that I did that violated those policies. If I did anything, it was inadvertent, and I will do what is needed to correct the problem.

Thank you for your time and hope we can get this issue resolved.

I am not sure what I cannot get my request to go through, but if you could help me to find out why my business account was suspended. My email is the same and I do not have any other information other than what I already provided.

As I stated, I am new to Pinterest and if I did something wrong, but I do not believe I did anything that is considered spam. Please let me know and I will correct it. 

Thank you for your help in this matter. I look forward to hear from you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @petrasantori , I visited http://www.pinterest.com/craftystarts , it's active and the outbound links are not being blocked. Are you still having issues? Please mark this thread as 'solved' when you are able to verify everything is working as expected, it will help others that have the same issue. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
petrasantori
Just visiting
2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @petrasantori , welcome to the PBC!  Understandably, this is frustrating and a little stressful. Looking at the screenshot you attached, I can assume you sent the appeal to support. At this point, I would wait for their reply. Support stays pretty busy and it's going to take a little patience but I'm sure they will look into it as soon as they can. My experience has been if there was some mistake, it will be corrected quickly. I hope this helps you.

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @petrasantori , I visited http://www.pinterest.com/craftystarts , it's active and the outbound links are not being blocked. Are you still having issues? Please mark this thread as 'solved' when you are able to verify everything is working as expected, it will help others that have the same issue. Thanks!

0 Kudos