cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop In Traffic/Monthly Views

thealcyone
Just visiting

Hi

My account traffic has been low lately, does anyone knows what is going on? Engagement/Monthly views have all been low

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thealcyone 

Hi there glad you made it to the PBC🎉

I read your post, sorry you seeing the numbers go down.

What do you do....in your business?
Please share your profile so I can give you a follow.

I have personally been there many times up down and everything in between. I have never really contacted Pinterest Support in any meaningful way on this issue as I truly believe that at this point in time there is not a lot they can do about it.

Now for the good stuff 👉🏻 Keep Pinning even if you really want to stop. Through my own ups and downs I tried to not stop pinning and really engaged with Idea Pins
in addition to creating regular pins. I did not increase my pinning activity on Pinterest as I actually found that this was more of an issue for my account, I realize the tendency is to pin and re pin More but it could end up hurting your account long term.

This can be a bit of a waiting game but if you give it some time your numbers will start to come back up on their own. I have told many people this but sometimes this response is just not enough. 

If you have other questions or want to know more please come back and share or maybe just come back to let me know how you are doing.

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thealcyone 

Hi there glad you made it to the PBC🎉

I read your post, sorry you seeing the numbers go down.

What do you do....in your business?
Please share your profile so I can give you a follow.

I have personally been there many times up down and everything in between. I have never really contacted Pinterest Support in any meaningful way on this issue as I truly believe that at this point in time there is not a lot they can do about it.

Now for the good stuff 👉🏻 Keep Pinning even if you really want to stop. Through my own ups and downs I tried to not stop pinning and really engaged with Idea Pins
in addition to creating regular pins. I did not increase my pinning activity on Pinterest as I actually found that this was more of an issue for my account, I realize the tendency is to pin and re pin More but it could end up hurting your account long term.

This can be a bit of a waiting game but if you give it some time your numbers will start to come back up on their own. I have told many people this but sometimes this response is just not enough. 

If you have other questions or want to know more please come back and share or maybe just come back to let me know how you are doing.

Lisa

2 Kudos
thealcyone
Just visiting

Awesome, thank you so much for this advice. You are so kind

1 Kudo