cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop in Impressions - Do not show in search

fclash
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest family,

I have noticed a huge decline in impression and engagement. I also noticed when I search for my top pins in search, they do show up. When friends do the same, they cannot find me in search.

Impressions went from an average of 35-million in a 30-day period, down to 4-million and dropping daily.  (This decline also goes with engagement, pin clicks, outbound links, etc.)

Additionally, on a third party app (tailwind) I am loosing repins daily (by the 1,000s) and loosing followers. I do not believe this is a clean up of spam accounts, as my most popular pins were re-pinned by legit users and should not be lost in search.

I have reached out to contact page support many times. 

Can you help  @PinterestJazmin @PinterestDavid @PinterestDebora @PinterestGabby Tagging all the PINTEREST ROCKSTARS! 🎸

Ashley

PS I was also accepted to Verified Merchant within this time and thought initially this was an issue. I have unattached my VM just in case it is, but my product pins are different form my blog post pins.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestDavid

Hi @fclash! I’m sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with the analytics of your account. 

Thanks for bringing your issue to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific issue.

I'm not able to find any tickets filed by you, so can you please file a new ticket.

I wish there was more I could do here, but the team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Regarding your query about search results, your Pins and boards aren't guaranteed to show up in search results — we only yield certain results based on our algorithm. Since there are millions of people on Pinterest, it’s not possible for everyone’s ideas and content to show up in search.

In addition to search, we also show your Pins to users who we think would be interested in your content. You can see how often your content appears on Pinterest with Analytics.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
fclash
Just visiting

Thank you @PinterestDavid How incredibly odd. I was sure I had many support tickets open as I have been writing regularly and I keep getting the reply we will forward this to the correct department. I just submitted another ticket, do you mind checking to see if it went through?

0 Kudos
fclash
Just visiting

@PinterestDavid  I got a standard message reply back how sometimes pins show, others times they do not. How can I ensure I do not get this? Thanks again for your time.

0 Kudos