Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Can't claim instagram account. Menu differences

rhoeco_
Just visiting

Hello! I can't find on the menu the option to claim my instagram account. The instructions shows a different menu. I only have 'Claimed accounts' instead of 'Claim' in general with no options for claiming other apps inside. I'm located in Greece.

Many thanks,
Katerina

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
isabeltalensm
Posts regularly

Hi Katerina! I faced this before. The option seem to have disappeared from the Pinterest desktop menu. 

Try doing this in your app. That’s the advice I give to my Pinterest students. I can’t be sure you’ll be able to as depending on the country you might have slightly different features.

Certainly at my end in the UK, I have been able to claim my Instagram account on the Pinterest app (on mobile). 

I hope it helps.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
heycreatelab

Hi Katerina, I had a similar issue and read in another thread that this is not available right now. They test a lot of functionality at Pinterest and apparently this is something they're testing at the moment. I wanted  to synch my Etsy store and couldn't do that. Fingers crossed they'll add back the functionality 🤞🏻

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@rhoeco_ @heycreatelab  Unfortunately, you won't be able to claim Instagram or Etsy accounts. Hopefully the functionality will return.

1 Kudo
isabeltalensm
Posts regularly

Hi Katerina! I faced this before. The option seem to have disappeared from the Pinterest desktop menu. 

Try doing this in your app. That’s the advice I give to my Pinterest students. I can’t be sure you’ll be able to as depending on the country you might have slightly different features.

Certainly at my end in the UK, I have been able to claim my Instagram account on the Pinterest app (on mobile). 

I hope it helps.

1 Kudo