cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I start with just one product to sell?

rakuricco
Just visiting

I have a store website on Squarespace and try to connect it but it seems pretty complicated.

Is there a way to post just one product to start on Pinterest? If so, where is the best page I can go to start the process? I looked all over but it's quite confusing to me so far.

My site also has two kinds of products and I will keep it that way for a while.

Any tips are appreciated!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

1. Yes absolutely you can post just one product on Pinterest but that will not do anything for you. Posting your products is just one of the many activities you need to employ so you get more website traffic. 

2. If you have no plans of expanding your product offerings you will have to produce A LOT of other types of content (blogs, freebies,etc) that leads back to your site. If you don't want to do that you will have to buy Pinterest ads. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

1. Yes absolutely you can post just one product on Pinterest but that will not do anything for you. Posting your products is just one of the many activities you need to employ so you get more website traffic. 

2. If you have no plans of expanding your product offerings you will have to produce A LOT of other types of content (blogs, freebies,etc) that leads back to your site. If you don't want to do that you will have to buy Pinterest ads. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
rakuricco
Just visiting

Thank you so much again, I  just noticed your response on this question as well.

I am a confused person, yes, so I posted in two places and this answers my questions to your response.

Thank you so much!!

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

My pleasure! Good luck with all. 

0 Kudos