cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after transfering board ownership, all pins are gone

fl3urpetals
Just visiting

Hi all, I have two pinterest accounts with a board created by my burner account. I decided to transfer the ownership of my board to my main account but once I transferred ownership, all of the pins in my board are gone and now there are 0 pins in my board of like 200 photos. Is there a way for pinterest to bring this back?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

Sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what you mean by transfer. What feature are you referring to exactly? Bottom line if you deleted or moved your pins from one board to another you cannot reverse that action. 

0 Kudos
fl3urpetals
Just visiting

hey! so I had an old pinterest account which owned a board and I had added my main account as a collaborator to that board. Today I decided to get rid of my old account so I decided to shift that ownership from my my old account to my new account. So I wanted that board to be owned by my main account. I simply gave my main account the ownership so I could save and delete pins from my main account. I hope that made sense 😅

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

I see what you've done. Basically you don't own those pins any longer because they came from your old account. So bottom line, you can't get back what you deleted. 

0 Kudos
fl3urpetals
Just visiting

oh no 😞 I haven't deleted my old account yet and I have saved some photos from my main account while I was a collaborator. I also can't view the pins from either account so that sucks but thank you for your time 🙂

0 Kudos