Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Account suspension for client

creativeviolet1

Hey y'all, 

I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else and how they remedied the problem. I created a business account for one of my clients and overnight Pinterest suspended the account? All I had done so far was set up his profile and repin on the boards I created. It didn't seem like I was pinning enough to be considered "spammy" 

I already sent an email but I was wondering if there is anything else I should be doing? If anyone has any advice, I would really appreciate it! 

TIA

1 Kudo
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @creativeviolet1! Welcome to the PBC! You should appeal the suspension here. I hope this helps you.

3 Kudos
isabeltalensm
Posts regularly

Hi @creativeviolet1 ! Pinterest is far more responsive to appeal suspensions than other platforms. It happened to me once for, as you, no apparent reason and the appeal process was easy and the resolution speedy. 

I can tell you that in other platforms you don’t even get an acknowledgment with appeal suspensions.

I hope it gets resolved.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@creativeviolet1 

Hi there glad you made it to the PBC!

I think to be truthful you have done what you can thus far - if you have received a response from Support please keep the ticket number they have given you.

I have heard of this happening - it happened to me once about 2 years ago and it actually resolved itself one day I was suspended and after a week I wasn't, it was literally as simple as that.

Please let me know how you make out.

Lisa

1 Kudo