It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Shopify Products

amazinggizmos

Hello All,

I have been going through this problem for some time now. Since completely deleting my old catalog ( due to store upgrade ), my new products have not been automatically uploading. 

Im really not sure where to move from here.

I hope someone else has experienced and resolved this nerve racking problem.

Thank you in advance

Regards, AGIZMOS

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and I want you to know your not alone on this particular issue.

I'm not a Verified Merchant but I am linking to an article published on the Pinterest Pioneer Blog that I think you will find really helpful.

@andrealidesigns wrote this article How to Get Started as a Product Seller on Pinterest this article has some great information.

If you still need help or have more questions try popping your questions into our Mail Bag 

I hope this helps.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and I want you to know your not alone on this particular issue.

I'm not a Verified Merchant but I am linking to an article published on the Pinterest Pioneer Blog that I think you will find really helpful.

@andrealidesigns wrote this article How to Get Started as a Product Seller on Pinterest this article has some great information.

If you still need help or have more questions try popping your questions into our Mail Bag 

I hope this helps.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
2 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @amazinggizmos,

You need to re-initiate your data feed by reuploading your new product catalog to Pinterest. 

Depending on the platform you're using, this process will vary. Instructions on how to do so are outlined in my blog post that @bodymindmood recommended.

I hope this helps 🤓📌

2 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @bodymindmood  and @andrealidesigns, appreciate your help here!

@amazinggizmos , were you able to solve this issue? Seeing as you're using Shopify, I would advise you to reinstall the app as it might help with reconnecting the products. Also, on your Pinterest account, if you visit Ads > Catalogues, you'll find the specific reasons for the feed to be failing by clicking the "View Issues" button.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestSusana for the additional support! 🤓📌

0 Kudos