Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My business listing was rejected

Ingvm_Team
Just visiting

I don't know where my question is now. I have revised it countless times, but it still doesn't match his requirements. The suggestion given by pinterest:
I don't know what the main points of the pinterest review are. Can you help me answer it? I feel very much, because this problem has been bothering me for a month. I was quickly tormented by this problem
Question 1: Merchant's domain age does not meet minimum requirement
The fix: Review our Merchant Guidelines for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest
Problem 2: Merchant's domain is incomplete
Workaround: We recommend ensuring that your domain is complete without missing products, product images or text
Question 3: Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements
The fix: Review our Merchant Guidelines for more detailed information on how you can get your products on Pinterest

0 Kudos
2 Replies
1TeePri

I am having the same issue as well. It seems every time you appeal the case they send you the same email back again without explanation. Pinterest would like to hold our businesses to a high account than themselves.

It hardly seems like a social website if they exclude people without a clear explanation. Also, I would love to point out the wonderful contact information so you can reach out to someone to gain clarity! It is totally nonexisting.

I wonder about the company's support when they do not address people's questions in the forum. Better to ignore them they will go away!

Pinterest you have fantastic customer support, but I think not.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Ingvm_Team and @1TeePri

I completely understand your frustration. If you think that your feed is not in violation, the best way for you to proceed is to use your appeals. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.
If you already opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue, please continue working with that team on this. 

We appreciate your feedback and we have passed it along to our internal team. 

0 Kudos