Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Add Shopify to Current Account or Create New One?

thebalancedceo
Posts regularly
Labels (4)

Hey everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this but here it goes. I am in the process of creating a Shopify store to sell merch (it's like a sister site to my blog) and I was wondering if I should connect my Shopify to my current Pinterest account or create a new one? My current Pinterest account is for my wellness blog and it does really well. I'm confused at which direction to go with this. Thanks so much

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thebalancedceo 

Hi, I just saw your post.

I would suggest keeping it with your wellness blog, you already have the account set up + traffic, and if it's doing well, it would make sense to keep it together.

I had two accounts, and I discovered several issues, especially when updates came out from Pinterest; there was a moment when I couldn't log in to one of them. So I decided to keep it simple and just kept one account.

These are my thoughts - I hope this helps.

Please come back and share what you ended up doing - often, sharing helps out other community members who may have a similar issue or question.

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thebalancedceo 

Hi, I just saw your post.

I would suggest keeping it with your wellness blog, you already have the account set up + traffic, and if it's doing well, it would make sense to keep it together.

I had two accounts, and I discovered several issues, especially when updates came out from Pinterest; there was a moment when I couldn't log in to one of them. So I decided to keep it simple and just kept one account.

These are my thoughts - I hope this helps.

Please come back and share what you ended up doing - often, sharing helps out other community members who may have a similar issue or question.

Lisa

2 Kudos
thebalancedceo
Posts regularly

Hi @bodymindmood

Thank you so much for replying! That was my thought too I was just worried since it's combining merch and a wellness blog if it was going to mess with each other. 

I will make sure to get it set up and come back here to share the results. Thanks so much again.

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thebalancedceo 

You, lady, are most welcome!

If the merch is similar to the wellness blog or like some affiliation, then to my mind, it's all good.

Appreciate the thought to share the results.

Lisa

2 Kudos