Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introducing Pinterest Pioneers Cohort #3 🎉

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Pinterest Pioneers (4).png

Hi PBC, we are thrilled to announce that our Pinterest Pioneers program is continuing to expand! We launched the program earlier this year with a few of our most engaged and experienced community members. Now, we are expanding the program with the addition of 4 new talented Pioneers. Please give a warm welcome to Pioneer cohort #3! ðŸŽ‰

• @isabelledias"I'm a content creator with one goal in mind: empower women to create a life where they feel happy, balanced, and successful—a life they love."
  • @BestFunGifts - "I'm a corporate dropout turned Pinterest nerd. I help startups market products and services on Pinterest."
  • @jenvazquezmedia - "I've been using Pinterest since it was by invitation only in 2020 and use it to grow my wedding photography business."
  • @heatherfarrisco - "Pinterest changed my life in 2010 and continues to provide a source of inspiration to this day!"

This cohort was selected for their product knowledge, positivity, and willingness to help others! Our Pioneers bring a community spirit to the PBC by engaging in the forums and chat boards to help fellow creators and businesses find success on Pinterest. Our Pioneers generously contribute product knowledge, tips & tricks, and best practices. Best of all, the Pioneers are creators and business owners just like you!

To learn more about the program check out our FAQ article. If you are interested in becoming a Pioneer please complete the application form to be considered for our next cohort. 

11 Kudos
5 Replies
heatherfarrisco
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJazmin for the opportunity to serve here in this Pioneer capacity! 

4 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Aloha from San Diego!

Congrats to my fellow Cohort 3 Pioneers @heatherfarrisco @jenvazquezmedia @isabelledias ðŸ˜€

4 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Congrats all!

3 Kudos
isabelledias
Loves to help

What an honor! Thank you so much, @PinterestJazmin for the opportunity, excited for we will all create and learn together! 

3 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Eeekkkk!  So excited!!! I am so honored to be a part of this group so much! And now I get to give back!!! Congrats to my fellow cohorts:

• @isabelledias "I'm a content creator with one goal in mind: empower women to create a life where they feel happy, balanced, and successful—a life they love."
  • @NotABondGirl - "I'm a corporate dropout turned Pinterest nerd. I help startups market products and services on Pinterest."
  • @heatherfarrisco - "Pinterest changed my life in 2010 and continues to provide a source of inspiration to this day!"
2 Kudos