Trends! Good ideas for Pinterest TV episodes...

PinterestMeredith
Pinployee
Pinployee

Hey everyone, 

Each week we get a report about what's trending at Pinterest. Here are some from this week that felt like they could be great Pinterest TV episodes:

If any of these sound intriguing let us know -- we'd love to hear your take on them!

- Pinterest TV production team

Pinterest Predicts 2022 Image_1.png

7 Kudos
6 Replies
theresalee528
Just visiting

Something funny is that I've had a popsicle cocktail at a bridal shower before, it was so delicious and unique. Would love to learn about how to make one so I can be the hostess with the mostest next time.

I'm also loving the Japandi home decor! So aesthetically pleasing and minimal at the same time...

3 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

How, I have seen a few slugging videos pop up on my feed. 

Anna @mycancerchic
4 Kudos
theresalee528
Just visiting

@mycancerchic would you be interested in doing an episode where you try slugging?! I'm so curious how that works. I've used petroleum jelly on my lips when they're SUPER chapped and also my feet when they get really dry, but never on my face...

2 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

@theresalee528 I am pretty booked for April and thinking about ideas for May/June timeframe but would love to touch base to see if it's still trending then. I am also exploring some skincare series ideas surrounding SPF and skin health. 

Anna @mycancerchic
3 Kudos
PinterestTheresa
Pinployee
Pinployee

That totally makes sense! Yes let's touch base around then, love it 🙂

0 Kudos
norypouncil
Posts regularly

I'm all about the luxury tennis aesthetic! Currently searching for cute lux tennis looks!

The Self-Trust Catalyst - Follow me @norypouncil!
2 Kudos