Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Is Repurpose.io an approved Pinterest partner?

JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hello! @PinterestGabby - Is Repurpose.io an approved Pinterest partner? I don't see it on the list, but the people there have assured us they are. TIA! 

Jana 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JanaOMedia, thanks for your question! I've asked our team internally and can confirm that Repurpose.io is not a Pinterest Partner. If a company isn't listed on our website, they aren't part of the Pinterest Business Partners Program. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
7 Replies
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JanaOMedia, thanks for your question! I've asked our team internally and can confirm that Repurpose.io is not a Pinterest Partner. If a company isn't listed on our website, they aren't part of the Pinterest Business Partners Program. Hope this helps!

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@PinterestJoan - yes it does! Thank you!

2 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks for asking this @JanaOMedia ! 
If they aren't partners, can they still be used as a scheduler to publish content to Pinterest @PinterestJoan ?

Thanks!

2 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @terezatoledo! Yes, you can! It's really up to you to decide which platforms you want to leverage 🙂.

3 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks for clarifying @PinterestJoan , it's very helpful

2 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I was considering use this one too as it's so much easier to use this platform.  @PinterestJoan will our account get dinged using it? I don't want to do anything that is going to adversely affect my account.

1 Kudo