Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Meet the Pinterest Business Community Team

Meet the Pinterest Business Community Team

Welcome to the PBC! We’re the Pinterest Business Community Team and we’re here to help you with any community-related questions, escalating feedback, event inquiries, and ensuring everything here is running smoothly. If you have any questions or even want to say hello, feel free to reach out to any of us!

👋 Meet the PBC Team

PinterestJoan_0-1671234186905.png

@PinterestGabby 

Hi everyone! My name is Gabby, and I'm one of your community managers here at Pinterest. I'm born and raised in Seattle and moved to the Bay Area about four years ago. I love exploring new cities, checking out the best eats or dive bars and love going to concerts. Excited to meet you all!

PinterestJoan_7-1671234238937.png

@PinterestJazmin

Hi everyone! My name is Jazmin, and I'm one of your community managers here at Pinterest. I'm a Californian currently based in LA after living in the Bay Area for the last few years. I love the beach, traveling, and trying new restaurants [recommendations are always welcome]! I'm excited to meet you all and support you on all community matters.

PinterestJoan_2-1671234186848.png

@PinterestJoan

Hi everyone! I'm Joan and I'm one of your community managers at Pinterest. I am currently based in Long Beach, CA and have lived in SoCal for most of my life. A fun fact about me is that I love to eat really spicy foods - the spicier, the better! Since I'm a big foodie and love to cook, my favorite things to Pin are food recipes. Looking forward to meeting you all!

PinterestJoan_3-1671234186904.png

@PinterestBreno

Hello! I'm Breno, one of the moderators of the Pinterest Business Community. I'm Brazilian, I've moved around Brazil several times, but now I'm in São Paulo. I love doing anything outdoors, and I'm also really into photography. I look forward to meeting everyone!

PinterestJoan_4-1671234186863.png

@PinterestIvania

Hi everyone! My name is Ivânia but you can call me Ivy. I’m one of the community moderators here in the PBC. I love to Pin everything related to arts, cinema and mostly inspo for my day to day. If you ever wanna discuss the best movies ever made I'm the person for you! Hope to help you guys here! 🙂

PinterestJoan_5-1671234186869.png

@PinterestSusana

Hiya! I'm Susana, but you can also call me Susie! I’m one of the moderators here in the PBC. My favorite Powerpuff Girl is Buttercup and I can't eat a Big N' Tasty if it still has the tomato in it. I love everything pink but my bedroom (and wardrobe) is mostly black and white. I'm constantly planning to do new things with the spaces I'm in and so, I have enough paint materials to run a small business if I ever need to. I hope we'll get along here! 🙂

PinterestJoan_6-1671234186886.png

@PinterestFernanda

Hello there! My name is Fernanda, but you can call me Ferdi. I’m one of the community moderators. I'm from Sao Paulo, currently living in Portugal. I'm crazy about traveling and experiencing all kinds of culture including music, cinema and Literature, especially Shakespeare's plays. I hope we can all enjoy this space and learn together.

Comments
Marialevick72

Just wanted to say Hello to you all. It was nice to know a little something about u.

My name is Maria and Very new and green to Pintest 

My main job is an interior Painter and Decorater/ deisner but I love to craft, make and paint things

So ive been posting my handmade fairies on well before xmas and I must hopefully doing something wrong as i didnt evan get a like or pin or any follows, I feel so alone !! 

would it please be possible just to point me in the right direction ?

michaelbliss
beboldwithkatah

Hello! Thank you for making this such an awesome space I love it here. @PinterestGabby I'm planning a trip to Seattle! Been wanting to go visit the first Starbucks since ever. Any recommendations out there? Cute hotels I can look at? 

wednyblogg

hello @everyone

likethewind03

Thank you for making an awsome space. Pinterest is amazing app.

coraliee21

hi, i do som pictures/videos of that girl life  aesthetic !!  with some fashion ❤️

#businessgirl #thatgirl #life #aesthetic  #fashion

naserykarim

Hello, my name is Karim Naseri. I am very happy to be with you. Thank you for supporting me 

norapleasee

Hi! I’ve always loved Pinterest and finally feeling bold enough to post my own pictures. Daily outfits, travels. Nothing too niche but I just love taking pictures. Advice!?