Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to subscribe, save and bookmark your favorite PBC articles 📌

How to subscribe, save and bookmark your favorite PBC articles 📌

One of the true benefits of being a member here on the Pinterest Business Community, or PBC, as its affectionately known by members, is the access to great articles, posts, and threads.

bodymindmood_0-1672925683102.gif

If you are like many of us on the PBC, then you know that feeling you get when you read an article that truly inspires you; the first thing you want to do is save it, and the next thing you want to do is to be notified if there are any updates, comments or likes or maybe you really want to read it again.

Subscribing, Saving and Bookmarking are easy to do on the PBC - below is an easy-to-follow visual to
Save What You Love ❤️ and stay in the loop.

Save What You Love ❤️Save What You Love ❤️

On every post, thread, and article, you will see three dots ... if you click those dots, you will have access to a drop-down menu that provides ways to save what you have just read and keep you up to date.

Options to save include subscribing, bookmarking, and subscribing to the RSS feed. There are also options to Permalink and Print, but if you're like me, you love❤️ trees, so subscribing is my go-to when I want to save and stay up to date.

If you are just getting started on the PBC and you're loving the amazing content, then remember to subscribe, save and bookmark all your favorite reads.

Happy Pinning 📌
Comments
michaelbliss

Thank you Lisa! @bodymindmood 

bodymindmood

@michaelbliss 

Glad you liked it! Did you Save It?

😉Lisa

michaelbliss

I did!

hellohomegirl

Helpful! Thank you, @bodymindmood !

bodymindmood

@hellohomegirl 

Hi there, thanks for sharing - did you save this article or another, and if you did, how did you save it? Lisa 😉

hellohomegirl

Bookmarked! 😎 @bodymindmood 

bodymindmood

@hellohomegirl Thank You 🙏

Redbubbletaggenerator

Thanks for the great information, as i am new here and dont know much.

bodymindmood

@Redbubbletaggenerator 

Hi, Welcome to the PBC!

Thank you! I'm glad it helped you.

Lisa

ballacemorrow

Thanks so much @DeronandHelensFavorites

bodymindmood

@ballacemorrow 

You're Welcome!

Lisa

wiziwiziw

awesome tip, thanks!

bodymindmood

@wiziwiziw 

Glad you liked it.

cdnbudgetbinder

Thanks. All of these tips are helpful. 

bodymindmood

@cdnbudgetbinder 

Hi there glad you find them helpful.

Lisa

kayehowarth

Hi guys,having been pinning for a while was curious as to how to take things further!

Will enjoy getting to know you all along the way❣️