Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Website coming "unclaimed"

thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Has anyone else had their or a client's claimed website come unclaimed randomly?  I've had it happen to two accounts in the past month....so strange!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

When the form got filled out, it unclaimed the website.  So it wiped out all history of the analytics to the site up until we reclaimed it again. 😭

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
freshpinscreators
Posts regularly

That's because of the form that was coming up, my clients filled them up,Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 14.13.29.png and then their websites were unclaimed. Plus, we lost all the analytics. 

2 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

That makes sense.  I saw that form pop up on my account too.  Thought it was odd, but I filled it out anyway.  Yeah, it was a bummer losing all that data!

1 Kudo
shopwham

Did you lose the information before or after you filled out the form?

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

When the form got filled out, it unclaimed the website.  So it wiped out all history of the analytics to the site up until we reclaimed it again. 😭

0 Kudos
BryannaVPH
Just visiting

We are seeing this too on multiple clients' accounts. I did not put two and two together, to realize that it was after the pop-up that appeared last week, but the timing does align.  No confirmation on any of this from Pinterest yet?

0 Kudos