Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Story Pins with Product Tags?

stylegps
Just visiting

Hi,

Saw this on someone else's account (@dailydoseofluxury) that asked a question here.  Screenshot attached. This is a Story Pin that has products tagged.  I don't seem to have this ability to tag products on mobile or desktop.  Does anyone know why?  Is special access needed to do this?

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.13.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.13.42 PM.png

3 Kudos
9 Replies
stylegps
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby @PinterestLucy @Anonymous Hi could one of you explain this please?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya @stylegpsThanks for asking, great question. We’re still in the early testing phase of the tool so it sounds like the creator you mentioned was part of the test. The exciting part is that our product team is working on a few updates to improve the feature/tooling and we’ll be opening it up for testing in the coming months. Would you be interested in testing? Let me know if you are and we can make a note to get in touch with you on specifics. 🤗

2 Kudos
stylegps
Just visiting

Thanks for the reply @PinterestGabby!  Yes, would love to help with testing!

1 Kudo
hudsonfarmhouse
Posts regularly

I would love to be a tester as well!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hudsonfarmhouse @stylegps awesome thank you both! No action needed on your end just yet but I'll reach out again when I get more info from product. 🙂 

1 Kudo
ettercreations
Just visiting

I would love to be a tester as well if the offer is still open! 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Most def, @ettercreations!! 

1 Kudo
wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

I love this feature! I hope the tags will be minimalist, so that it doesn't spoil the clean pinterest layout. There is nothing worse than an overdone visual fog caused by advertisers... It is part of the reasons why I don't advertise on IG - too many people are really hating that the marketers are literally getting in their way/ in their sight without thinking twice about how it affects the online experience. Too much is too much. No visual stimulation is more pleasant for eyes than the elegance of minimalism.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate the feedback, @wellweatheredco!! 🙂 

0 Kudos