Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

"Source" URLs no longer working?

SaltySideDish
Just visiting

In the past (as long as I can remember) you use this set up to see pins that are being created from your website, but this URL (with your info) is no longer working. Its now redirecting to another URL that typically includes content that has nothing to do with the URL in question. 

Is this a new change or is there a new way to search your recently created pins?

https://www.pinterest.com/source/yoursitehere.com

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@SaltySideDish  Hi!

You can still add links from your website to your Pins maybe some error mistakes happened?

0 Kudos
SaltySideDish
Just visiting

Yes, that isnt the problem. Its just that Pinterest has always allowed you to see the current pins being pinned from your website on that URL, but its now redirecting and not to pins that belong to you. Its def a change in structure, but I am wondering if there is a solution or new URL they want us to use.

0 Kudos
HibiscusRoots
Just visiting

+1!

I literally just came here to see if anyone else is experiencing this 🙂 

I hope they fix it soon though! That's a feature I actually prefer to use on Pinterest (rather than Tailwind) to see what pins actually get pinned off my blog.

hibiscusroots.com

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting, everyone! We're looking into this and hope to get more info after the weekend. We'll keep you posted as we find out more. 👍

0 Kudos