Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Tag is Unhealthy - Order ID is missing

healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

Hi People!
I am new to the Pinterest business platform. I want to install the Pinterest tag successfully, but on my landing page I keep getting a massage from the Pixel tag which is:

Checkout event was sent successfully with warnings.
Warning - Order ID is missing

I don't know where to find this or how to fix this. And because of it, I think Pinterest is telling me my Tag is Unhealthy. pinterest tag.jpg

Tag is Unhealthy.

unhealthy tag.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @healthyfocusonline and welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

I can see that you have the Checkout and the Add to cart events firing on your landing page, this is why the Tag is showing as unhealthy. 

To find the Order ID, we advise you to contact your website host as they will have this information. I would recommend reviewing your installation and making sure that these events are firing in the right place. Bear in mind that, after you fix the Tag it can take up to seven days for it to be considered healthy.

Here is more information about conversions insights. I hope this helps! 

1 Kudo
healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

Hi!
Thank you for your feedback. 

Well, that is unfortunate. I have to wait seven days to see if I fixed things.
Thank you again, I'll try your advice.

Have a great one, healthyfocus

0 Kudos
healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

Hi Fernanda.
Can I ask if Pinterest has some sort of help center with a live person? The more I delve into this the more questions I have.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @healthyfocusonline!

At the moment we have online support with our team, which you can reach out by going to this link and filing a ticket. 

They will be able to help you troubleshoot your Pinterest Tag and any account specific questions you may have.
Let us know if you were able to solve it! 🙂 

1 Kudo
healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

Thank you! I will let you know.
Best regards!

0 Kudos