Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Do Not Allow Ad Payment in my country

Cloudychoice
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hi, There is anyone from Asia ? 

My business need some push so I decided use Ad from Pinterest but the Payment policy are not allow my country :(( what should I do ? Any help ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Cloudychoice, thank you for sharing your feedback. I've shared this feedback with our team. We'll be sure to keep this in mind as we continue to build out new features and improve the current ones. Thank you again for sharing! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Cloudychoice, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

You can take a look at the available countries for billing here, also make sure that you’re using a card from/within one of the available countries.

We appreciate your feedback and we'll be sure to keep this in mind as we continue to build out new features and improve the current ones. Thank you for sharing! 

Give us a shout if you need anything!

0 Kudos
Cloudychoice
Just visiting

Hi Fernanda,

Thank you for your kindly reply however Imma cry out loud these day 😞 I really truly deeply hope Pinterest available ADS feature in my country.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Cloudychoice, thank you for sharing your feedback. I've shared this feedback with our team. We'll be sure to keep this in mind as we continue to build out new features and improve the current ones. Thank you again for sharing! 

0 Kudos
letusdecor

Same here! 😞 Please add Asia to your Ad Payment feature. 

0 Kudos