Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I want to get partnership on Pinterest

ekemgoodwill

I am Enoch, a new member of Pinterest Business Community, and it is my dream of becoming a freelancer graphic designer and a publisher. I deem this platform a great opportunity to develop the concept and skills I have acquired in art, designing, advertising and publishing to progressively build upon my designing and business ideas. Therefore, I want to get partnership on Pinterest to help me through.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @ekemgoodwill, and welcome to the Pinterest Business Community! 🙂 

For new members, I would recommend checking out our Community Welcome Guide to learn how to get started. If you want to know how to become an engaged community member and learn more about our offerings, check out our How you can get involved article. I’m sure you’ll discover a lot of resources and peer-to-peer support that’ll help you find success on Pinterest!

The Paid Partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. The paid partnership tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Pins!

Check out our Help Center article for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool. Give us a shout if you need anything!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @ekemgoodwill, and welcome to the Pinterest Business Community! 🙂 

For new members, I would recommend checking out our Community Welcome Guide to learn how to get started. If you want to know how to become an engaged community member and learn more about our offerings, check out our How you can get involved article. I’m sure you’ll discover a lot of resources and peer-to-peer support that’ll help you find success on Pinterest!

The Paid Partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. The paid partnership tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Pins!

Check out our Help Center article for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool. Give us a shout if you need anything!

2 Kudos