Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I’m new here

katennonyelu
Just visiting

Hey everyone! 

My name is Kate and I am a custom wedding dress designer, a business coach, UGC creator, and a social media marketing strategist. 

I am here to share my knowledge and learn from Pinterest community, I believe that knowledge is power.

I’m happy to be a part of this great community.

1 Kudo
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello and welcome @katennonyelu !  Here are some links to make the most of the PBC:

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

Have questions? We're here to help.

Happy creating!

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @katennonyelu! I join @michaelbliss in welcoming you to the PBC! Glad you found us. 🙂 

2 Kudos
katennonyelu
Just visiting

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
katennonyelu
Just visiting

Thanks a lot for sharing, I definitely check every single one of them out! Thanks 

1 Kudo