Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I am new and want to start advertising with Pinterest

glamglowing
Just visiting
Labels (5)

Hey everyone,

We are a small business (GLAM GLOWING) dealing in the fake tanning niche. My question is, I want to advertise my Pins to the users for increasing the reach of page any body can guide with their experience that how should I start this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @glamglowing, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

Thank you for your interest in promoting with Pinterest! As an advertiser on Pinterest, you can categorize your Pins into ad groups that target your business goals. Running a successful ad campaign can help you gain a loyal following of people on Pinterest and drive people to your website. Check out our Becoming an Advertiser on Pinterest article to help you understand the structure of campaigns, how to create a goal for your campaign, and more. 

Keep up with the Community to get advice from other businesses on Pinterest, and visit our Business site blog to get a few tips on how to get started. 

Give us a shout if you need anything!

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @glamglowing, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

Thank you for your interest in promoting with Pinterest! As an advertiser on Pinterest, you can categorize your Pins into ad groups that target your business goals. Running a successful ad campaign can help you gain a loyal following of people on Pinterest and drive people to your website. Check out our Becoming an Advertiser on Pinterest article to help you understand the structure of campaigns, how to create a goal for your campaign, and more. 

Keep up with the Community to get advice from other businesses on Pinterest, and visit our Business site blog to get a few tips on how to get started. 

Give us a shout if you need anything!

3 Kudos