Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to push Pins onto peoples feeds

Claudyyy_xx1
Labels (4)

Hi I’m fairly new to Pinterest in that I want to start posting my pins and ideas so that others can save into their boards. However, I do not know how to get the algorithm to push my pins onto peoples feeds. 

also how exactly do you gain followers on here? 

2 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @Claudyyy_xx1  welcome to the PBC. Unfortunaley, you won't be able to force the algorithm to do anything. But if you want to increase engagement, it's done by consistently creating content that speaks directly to your community. This means fresh content, rich descriptions, tagging topics and using the Pinterest Trends Tool.

Impressions, views and engagements come over time. This platform is a slow burn. As for having more followers, here's an article about gaining new followers.

@PinterestFernanda, can you give a couple more ideas?

3 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Claudyyy_xx1, welcome to the PBC! 🙂

On Pinterest you can promote your profile organically - just by posting content on your Pinterest page, and if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you to read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work. @michaelbliss gave some interesting tips, and to help you as well, I've shared some resources below for you:

- Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

- From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads.

- It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest - it might help you understand how to target your audience!

Also, you can search for general questions in our Help Center, there's lots of other information about other products there! 🙂

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestFernanda !

1 Kudo