Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to get more followers and attract more visitors?

shakkei
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hello Community, 

I am using Pinterest strongly for research but I am not so good in setting up the page to get more followers or atract more visitors or followers and could use some professional help. Is there anybody out there who could help? I did already contact some „pros“ who charge an insane amount of money. So anybody who could help a small label to develope here better would be very much appreciated. Thank you Gab @shakkei 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestIvania

@shakkei Hi Gab! 😃

Pinterest is a visual platform, so developing helpful, beautiful, actionable content is the single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our thread on creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

📌 You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article. 

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

Besides all these subjects to help you in these first steps, you can also check our Help Center, there, you'll find various articles about many topics inside Pinterest. You can count on this Community Space to clarify your doubts, ask your questions about the platform, and share your experiences with the other creators.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else!

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @shakkei! Our Pinterest Pioneers is a group of Pinterest super-users and experts (some of us are the pros you might be referring to above!) And we create lots of valuable and free support articles and blog posts here in the PBC. 

Check out the Pioneer blog here: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/bg-p/pioneer-blog-en

0 Kudos