I am a new user of Pinterest and I contact you because I would like to put myself actively on this platform that's why I would like to ask you some questions about the use of Pinterest .
1) I would like to know how can I publish in the shopping category when I don't have a website but I have a product listing on Amazon?
2) I would like to know how if I can claim my Amazon product listing instead of a website?
3) I would like to know what are the best tips to attract clicks on a pin?
4) I would like to know what are the elements taken into account by the Pinterest algorithm to better reference an organic pin?
Hi @cadeaupourhomme, welcome to the PBC!
1. In order to use shopping you need to have a claimed domain that corresponds to the link of the product you're selling.
2. It is not possible to claim a product link from Amazon, you can learn more about claiming your website and the website providers, you can check here in this Help Center article.
3. You can learn more about creating successful Pins in our creative best practices guide, also be sure to check out our how to target your audience in this article.
4. If you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here.
Give us a shout if you need anything else! 🙂
✅ Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.
Glad you made it to the PBC!
If you're looking for tips and tricks, best practices, and how-to's, consider checking out the Pinterest Pioneers Blog in addition to the other links provided.
We are a group of Business Owners + Pinterest Users who share our knowledge and experience when using Pinterest.