Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Campaigns Disabled

anorganisedspace
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hi,

All of my campaigns have been disabled due to a payment method expiring. The credit card details have been updated to a new active card, but all the campaigns remain disabled. I have tried creating new campaigns but they are also disabled. 

I've logged 2 support tickets but had no response, so am stuck because I am unable to advertise. Is there another way to make contact? Or an email address or phone number for support?

Thanks,

Anneka

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

@anorganisedspace Hi Anneka!

I would suggest following these few steps in order to help you fix this issue:

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date.
- Try from a different browser.
- Try from another computer.
- Disabling any browser extensions one by one.
- Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.
- Make sure that an antivirus present on the computer isn't running any kind of ad blocker.

Also, please make sure that the card you're using is one of the accepted payments by Pinterest. We accept:

- American Express (not accepted in all countries)
- Visa
- Mastercard (not including Maestro cards)
- Discover (US only)
- JCB (Japan only)

We do not accept prepaid cards, PayPal, or cards not listed.

You can check this Help Center article that lists the issuing countries we accept. And this article that'll list the declined payments.

Regarding the ticket that you filed, if you receive an automated message, reply to it to make sure that you're getting connected to an agent.

I hope you are able to solve this. Let us know if you need help with anything else! 

1 Kudo
anorganisedspace
Just visiting

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have tried all of the above and none have worked to fix the issue. 
I have replied to the automated email, but not had a reply from an agent. 

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

@anorganisedspace Hi Anneka, I completely understand your frustration. 

I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding this issue. Please work with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. 

I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

0 Kudos