RSS Feed Error

outblackco

Hi there.

I own a website and, I want to auto publish posts using RSS URL, when I try to add RSS URL, I'm getting this error message, "Something went wrong on our end. Sorry about that. "

I tried from different browser and different computer. The result is the same.

I ask for your help.

Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
socialcoboutique
Just visiting

Good luck...unfortunately I have been dealing with this for weeks (almost a month at this point). No help from Pinterest Support (after I submitted two separate tickets and was getting bot responses, but once it gets to the point where it hands it off to a real human, communication ends entirely), no help from here on the Pinterest community, no help from the Shopify Community (since I am working with a Shopify site), no help from a Pinterest group on Facebook, no help from the Pinterest subreddit....nothing. I have to assume it's a lost cause at this point, which is terribly disheartening because this is the feature I desire the most out of Pinterest and can't even use it. 

Please let me know if you find a solution to this problem, because at this point I'm at a loss. I have searched Google for days and weeks hoping to find some glimmering hope. I have used multiple computers (Mac and Windows), multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Edge), different internet connections, different RSS feeds...etc. You name it, I've likely tried it already. 

0 Kudos