Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified merchant

ilymixshop
Just visiting

Dear Pinterest business team:

We're writing here to hope someone from Pinterest business team and review our website and approve us as a verified merchant on Pinterest. We've reviewed Pinterest merchant guidelines for many times and contacted Pinterest support for many times. But they still rejecting our catalog and replied us with bot messages. This is so frustrating.

We believe our website doesn't break any Pinterest merchant guidelines. It seems impossible to appeal by submit ticket to Pinterest support team.

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @ilymixshop, I'm one of the Community Moderatos here on the PBC! 

Unfortunately there's not much we can do here on the Community considering that the support team is the one that can analyze your account and help you more with this. 

I strongly recommend taking a look at our Merchant Guidelines to make sure that your website is compliant. 

Thank you for your feedback on this situation, let me know if we can support you with anything else on the meantime.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @ilymixshop, welcome to the PBC!

I completely understand your frustration. In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let me know if you need help with anything else!

1 Kudo
ilymixshop
Just visiting

Are you also a bot???

I've read many posts here on PBC. I saw your replies are as same as this one.

Why you can't seriously check the issues and then reply to each post?

3 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @ilymixshop, I'm one of the Community Moderatos here on the PBC! 

Unfortunately there's not much we can do here on the Community considering that the support team is the one that can analyze your account and help you more with this. 

I strongly recommend taking a look at our Merchant Guidelines to make sure that your website is compliant. 

Thank you for your feedback on this situation, let me know if we can support you with anything else on the meantime.

1 Kudo
ilymixshop
Just visiting

Like I mentioned in the first post, we've reviewed your so-called Merchant guidelines for many times. And our website doesn't break any of it.

You guys need to approve our data source.

0 Kudos
ilymixshop
Just visiting

Then also please explain this to us: why these merchants has same about us page and policy page and Pinterest allow them to be a verified merchant??? https://www.pinterest.com/HelkayOfficial/

https://www.pinterest.com/OTEYA_Official/

This is against your so-called merchant guidelines. Pinterest needs to disapprove them. Why they still are Pinterest verified merchant????

Pinterest is not a fair platform!!! Pinterest support team is not helpful at all!

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @ilymixshop, thank you for your feedback.

We shared this internally with the team and we appreciate your contribution to our community!

Give us a shout if you need anything else in the meantime.

0 Kudos