Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified Merchant program

arlissbryant
Just visiting

Removed 

1 Kudo
6 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi welcome to the PBC.

Can I ask what your url is? It might be something to do with your site.

Alternatively, here is the link to the Merchant Guidelines on Pinterest this also might help you.

Look forward to your response.

Lisa

0 Kudos
arlissbryant
Just visiting

thank you for the help 

1 Kudo
grumpywolfcomics

I have the same problem, is there any way to fix it? I keep asking Pinterest's help, but they just repeat the wrong classification and close the ticket, which is entirely unhelpful. We're not a reseller marketplace, we sell new comic books supplied direct by the UK wholesaler, so I'm finding this quite baffling!

1 Kudo
brainvire_inc
Just visiting

Hello guys we are also facing the same problem so could you help me out. 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@arlissbryant 

Hi there thanks for sending your URL.

So, I went to your site and on your About Us Page you say at the top that you 'Recondition' items and to my mind that is Reselling which Pinterest does not allow when it comes to the VMP Program. Even if for example you are on Facebook | IG or other site and do the same thing on Pinterest that is definitely a no go.

I know that is probably not what you were hoping to hear but if you read the Verified Merchant Guidelines above you will see that this isn't allowed.

I'm sorry that it isn't an answer you were hoping for, if you have other information that Pinterest might consider than I would I go ahead and appeal.

Lisa

0 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@grumpywolfcomics @brainvire_inc 

Hi there

Is it possible for you to forward your URLs.

Lisa

0 Kudos