Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified Merchant Program "In-Progress" and "Under Review" status been months

pavacat

Dear Pinterest

We submitted the VMS application for the first time, but it was always in the review status.

We wrote several e-mails about this problem and got the reply that we were asked to wait for 7-14 days. As a result, after this time, the problem still remained unsolved.

We did all the work: 

Catalog approved  &  Tag installed and healthy

Can you help solve this problem thoroughly?

Regards

Jacky

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @yogasanamats!
Thank you for coming here. Maybe you have already noticed, but I'd like to inform you that you too have the blue checkmark on your profile page. 
I hope everything looks fine on your end too, but feel free to let me know if you need anything else. 😃

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
22 Replies
AmourLuxuryCo

I am having the same issue. I applied months ago and passed the tag installed & healthy stage as well as catalog approved stage. I have been stuck on Account in Review (processing) for months with no change. My Pinterest account is @ AmourLuxuryCo. Can someone from Pinterest support please help. Thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, Jacky (@pavacat) and @AmourLuxuryCo!

I have just checked your profiles and it looks like your accounts are approved since they both have the blue checkmark. 

I'm sorry I've got here a little late, but I'm glad it worked out for you both. Let me know if you need anything else, please. 😊

0 Kudos
yogasanamats
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestRenato --

We are experiencing the same issue here at Yogasana mats: https://www.pinterest.com/yogasanamats/_shop/

We have been under review for months and the last time we filled out a support ticket (about a month ago) -- we got the same response that the previous posters received (wait 7-14 days). 

Any insight as to how we can get VM approved? It has been "In-progress" for months...Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @yogasanamats!
Thank you for coming here. Maybe you have already noticed, but I'd like to inform you that you too have the blue checkmark on your profile page. 
I hope everything looks fine on your end too, but feel free to let me know if you need anything else. 😃

1 Kudo
yogasanamats
Just visiting

@PinterestRenato Thank you for your response -- coincidentally, we got approved in the last 24 hours!

0 Kudos
petduro
Just visiting

Hello we got the same problem! We provided all the information several months ago and everything is okay. But now it's still in progress status. Could you please help us check and solve the problem? Here's the link to our profile: https://www.pinterest.com/petduro/

The status is as shown below:

in progress.png

0 Kudos
fclash
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest Support / Pinterest Family - @PinterestRenato  We too are having the same issue. We have been in the "Verified merchant status: In-progress" stage for quite some time. Pinterest support contact ticket was not able to help except to say they are backed up. I see too others were having trouble being stuck at this stage.  My Pinterest account is @fclash - Thank you so much for the support.

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJazmin @simplepinmedia

1 Kudo
petduro
Just visiting

Hello @PinterestRenato  , we have the same problem as @pavacat  had. We had done everything right required for merchant program:

Catalog approved  &  Tag installed and healthy

However, the Verified Merchant status has been in progress for almost one year. We've contacted the Pinterest Help via email for several times and they always asked us to wait but we've been waiting for months.

Below is our Pinterest Link and Website Link:

https://www.pinterest.com/petduro/_shop/

https://www.petduro.com/

Could you please help us solve this problem?

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @petduro! Hi @pavacat @fclash and welcome to the PBC! If all of still are having issues, please file a ticket with our Verified Merchant team. This link will take you directly to the contact form that goes to the VMP team who can help troubleshoot and dive deeper into any questions you have. Hope this helps, and let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime. 👍

1 Kudo