Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Shopify product pin description text chopped to new line

alotmallforyou
Just visiting

My product pins description texts are chopped when the HTML code on the line end with </li> or </ul>. I have asked Pinterest for help but they insisted it is not a bug but admitted many other users are affected🤔. Example: https://pin.it/bTyt7ow 

alotmallforyou_0-1672545732255.png

original text:

alotmallforyou_1-1672545788953.png

Their last reply:

jlauypt_1-1672544716963.png

Please help😣

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @alotmallforyou and welcome to the PBC! 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. Please continue to work with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering, who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Give us a shout if you need anything else! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
alotmallforyou
Just visiting

Can anyone help? Thanks!

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @alotmallforyou and welcome to the PBC! 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. Please continue to work with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering, who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Give us a shout if you need anything else! 

0 Kudos
alotmallforyou
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestFernanda 

What do you suggest me to do? The case was closed and the problem is still there.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @alotmallforyou, if the case is closed. You can reply to the last email to reopen it or you can send a new ticket and make sure that the team is getting recent updates about the issue. 

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you. 

0 Kudos
alotmallforyou
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestFernanda, this case was closed a few times, and I tried to reply to the email, but I only received an auto-reply telling me to contact support but no further reply received.

alotmallforyou_0-1673405090179.png

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @alotmallforyou 🙂 

Since this is not working, you can file a new ticket

I hope you were able to solve it! Let me know if you have any more questions. 

0 Kudos
alotmallforyou
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestFernanda, the problem is I need to tell the story again😶

0 Kudos
alotmallforyou
Just visiting

Finally, it fixed😅

1 Kudo