Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Policy Violation - Merchant's returns policy is unclear or unavailable

CustomHoodiesUK
Just visiting

I am in need of help, I have just been told that I have a final chance to show my returns policy, You are given 2 chances, Initially I thought it was overlooked by Pinterest

It is clearly on our website in the footer on every page

https://hoodiesuk.com/return-policy

I am worried as it states the following: - You can only submit an appeal twice. This is your final appeal request.

We recommend following these best practices for returns policies:
- Ensure that your returns policy is easy to find on your website. If you don’t accept returns, this must be clearly stated as well
- Provide clear instructions for returns, including expected processing timescales

Please can anyone help??? Please...
2 Kudos
9 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @CustomHoodiesUK and welcome to the PBC!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! 

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

1 Kudo
neulonsofficial
Just visiting

Hello ,

Please help me , all my chances are gone to appeal with Pinterest regarding policy violation.

please help me how to resolve the issues and get products on Pinterest.

please help me, very much frustrated, in a depression .

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @neulonsofficial, welcome to the PBC! If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

1 Kudo
CustomHoodiesUK
Just visiting

I was authorised in the end, Just had to go through the support and state that I had been blocked 

1 Kudo
cadadesigns
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestFernanda @PinterestIvania 

I am worried as it states the following: - You can only submit an appeal twice. This is your final appeal request.

My pinterest ads account has 2 errors in the catalog section:

1, Merchant's returns policy is unclear or unavailable

2, The seller does not meet the minimum site quality requirements.

- Currently, I have asked my programmer to check and fix the above two errors, and ask a third party to check and they also report that the above two errors have been completed:

1, Below is our shipping return policy. It is in the footer of our site on desktop view and on the sidebar on mobile view. We made it clear regard to expected shipping times and costs for our products based on destination regions. We submitted an appeal and we got the same message. Can you please clarify what is expected from our shipping and return policy as we had updated it clearly for customers.

2, My website has been revised according to the seller's policy and does not violate any seller's policies and guidelines, besides, my website has its own introductory pages:

- A separate introduction page about business services and links to social networks: https://cadadesigns.com/about-us/

- Shipping policy is easy to find and clear time: https://cadadesigns.com/shipping-policy/

- Privacy Policy: https://cadadesigns.com/privacy-policy-2/

- Terms and conditions: https://cadadesigns.com/terms-and-conditions/

- Clear return and refund policy: https://cadadesigns.com/return-refund-policy/

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @cadadesigns, thanks for flagging this and welcome to the PBC! 

The best way for you to proceed is to keep working with our support, as they partner closely with team equipped, who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. 

Let us know if we can help you any further! 

0 Kudos
cadadesigns
Just visiting

@PinterestFernanda 

I have sent to the help center about this problem, hope to get help from the center about the above 2 errors so that I can continue to advertise

1 Kudo
mannsbedshop
Just visiting

I am having the exact same issue. I have sent support tickets but they keep coming back with the same thing which is "- Merchant's returns policy is unclear or unavailable"

Our returns policy is on the Header of our website and remains there no matter what page you view. It is very clearly labeled Refunds & Returns Policy

Our Returns Policy is below:

"Refunds & Returns Policy

We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.

We at Manns Bed Shop strive to provide you with the best sleep experience possible. If, however, you find yourself unsatisfied with your purchase, we offer a hassle-free returns policy to ensure your peace of mind. Please take a moment to read through our policy guidelines outlined below.

Initiating a Return:
Contacting Customer Support: To initiate a return, refund, or exchange, please get in touch with our dedicated customer support team. You can reach them via 0161 627 5592 or info@mannsbedshop.co.uk, and hey will guide you through the process.

Provide Order Details:
To expedite the process, please have your order number and elevant purchase information eady when contacting us.

Returns Window and Delivery Timescales:
We understand the importance of a fair returns window. Therefore, our returns policy ensures that the return, refund, or exchange window will not expire before you receive the item, taking into consideration
the delivery timescales provided at the time of purchase. This means you'll have ample time to assess the product and decide if it meets your expectations.

Processing Timescales:
Returns Processing: Once your return request is approved (this usually takes up to 3 buisness days), we will provide you with instructions on how to return the item.

Inspection and Verification:
Upon receiving the returned item, our team will inspect and verify its condition. This process usually takes 7 business days.

Refund/Exchange:
After the inspection is complete, we will process your requested refund on the same day or exchange. Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used during purchase, and exchanges will be processed promptly to ensure you receive your desired item as quickly as
possible. Please note: Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to show in your account. This is the banks process not our own.

Conditions for Returns:
Items must be in their original condition, unused, and free from any damage or wear. The item should be accompanied by all original packaging, including tags, labels, and accessories.

Any product that has been assembled or modified after
delivery will not be eligible for return. 

For hygiene reasons, mattresses and bedding accessories
cannot be returned once unwrapped, unless there is a manufacturing defect.

Customized or personalized items may not be eligible for
return unless there is a manufacturing defect.

Non-Returnable Items:
The following items are generally not eligible for return unless they are faulty or defective: 

Mattresses that have been unwrapped from their original
packaging.
Personalized or customized items.
Items showing signs of misuse, damage, or wear and tear.

Contact Us:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our returns policy, feel free to contact our customer support team at 0161 627 5592
or info@mannsbedshop.co.uk

At Manns Bed Shop, we value your satisfaction and are committed to ensuring a smooth and transparent returns process. We appreciate your trust in us and are here to assist you every step of the way."

As you can clearly see, our policy has everything Pinterest needs. However I have submitted 2 tickets and had the same response. It's ridiclous you cannot speak to an actual human. 

Please advise and please do not direct me to "filing a ticket with our support team" as I have done this twice.

Thank you in advance.

1 Kudo
txchic334

Hello, we just had the very same thing happen. Did you find a solution? We are so confused becasue w have a returns policy listed right at the bottom of the homepage? Although its called "refund policy" and not "returns policy". Wondering if this is the issue? 

TIA! 

Monica 

0 Kudos