Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant not being approved

brendaLdoucet
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Am I allowed to promote my Etsy shop where it says claim your site?  If no, my question is completed.  

Merchant not approved

Your submission did not meet standards outlined in our 
policies and guidelines
; Opens a new tab
. You have no more appeal requests remaining.

Issues

Your products will not be distributed on Pinterest because of the following issue(s):
List of catalogs
Reason
Recommendation
Merchant's returns policy is unclear or unavailable
We recommend following these best practices for return policies:
- Ensure that your return policy is easy to find on your website. If you don’t accept returns, this must be clearly stated as well
- Provide clear instructions for returns, including expected processing timelines
Your submission did not meet standards outlined in the Merchant Guidelines and you have used all your appeal requests.
If you believe there was an error in our review, view our policies and guidelines
; Opens a new tab
 or contact support
; Opens a new tab
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @brendaLdoucet, and welcome to the PBC!

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to claim your Etsy store on Pinterest. You can learn more about claiming social accounts on this Help Center article.

Regarding your merchant not being approved, note that in order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail!

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations. 

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @brendaLdoucet, and welcome to the PBC!

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to claim your Etsy store on Pinterest. You can learn more about claiming social accounts on this Help Center article.

Regarding your merchant not being approved, note that in order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail!

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations. 

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with! 

1 Kudo
brendaLdoucet
Just visiting

Hello

Thank you for replying. Just so I am clear, is it any Etsy shop or just mine when you say Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to claim your Etsy store on Pinterest

Appreciated

Brenda

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

@brendaLdoucet Hi Brenda!

To confirm to you, it is not possible to claim any Etsy store on Pinterest.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

1 Kudo
brendaLdoucet
Just visiting

Understood, thank you

0 Kudos