Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements

viviyshop
Just visiting

Hi 

Two months ago, I received an email from Pinterest stating that your website does not meet the minimum quality requirements, so you are currently not accepted into the Merchant Verification Program. I have checked their Verified Merchant Guidelines and made multiple changes and requested a review and their response was that the same site does not meet the minimum quality requirements.

I've asked the question several times, but got the same response. I look forward to quick responses from members of the Pinterest community.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @viviyshop, welcome to the PBC!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. 

If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! 

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
8 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @viviyshop, welcome to the PBC!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. 

If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this! 

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

1 Kudo
viviyshop
Just visiting

Thank you!

0 Kudos
fashionstationaz
Just visiting

If anyone could handle this error, I have tried to read and make changes according to Pinterest's requirements more than 10 times, but all I received was one unclear email while my account was accepted by other merchant platforms.

1 Kudo
promakeupworld
Just visiting

I got the answer. The error is "minimum website quality requirements" because we are dropshipping. Pinterest does not allow dropshippers to become verified merchants. This is very sad. Most of us are drop shippers and we are providing quality products. Pinterest should take action on this. I have a lot of clients and I get messages daily and they have the same problem. @viviyshop 

0 Kudos
promakeupworld
Just visiting

I got the answer. The error is "minimum website quality requirements" because we are dropshipping. Pinterest does not allow dropshippers to become verified merchants. This is very sad. Most of us are drop shippers and we are providing quality products. Pinterest should take action on this @PinterestIvania . I have a lot of clients and I get messages daily and they have the same problem.

0 Kudos
cadadesigns
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestIvania!

I am facing an error when advertising Pinterest ads that is:

1. Merchant's website displays several pop-up messages
2. Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements

I have checked my website again and sure everything is in accordance with the seller policy and my website does not have user notifications enabled.

Hope you can check my website again - https://cadadesigns.com/

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi all, thank you for sharing your experiences here.

I would love to help you out and troubleshoot these issues, but as of now, our support team currently handles all direct VMP account issues.

I recommend reaching out to our support team here to help get this solved. They’ll be able to analyze your accounts and troubleshoot these issues. In the meantime, we’ll be sure to share the feedback internally with our team. Your feedback helps us create a better experience for all merchants!

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with and be sure to review our Help Center article for more information on the Verified Merchant Program.

0 Kudos
itsshirty
Just visiting

I've been having the same problem for almost 2 months. My question is, why is Pinterest acting secretive? If there is a problem with the structure of my website, why is no information given about where it is? It's a really sad situation.

0 Kudos