Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements

aurousfinejewelry
Just visiting

Hello there,

A few days ago. I got an email from Pinterest they mention your website is not meet the minimum quality requirement so currently, you are not approved for the merchant verification program. I have checked their verify merchant guidelines and I have done the necessary changes and appealed for review their response is the same website is not meet the minimum quality requirements.

I have raised a ticket many times but no one is reposting it. I would like to know what guidelines I am not following. My website: is www.aurousfinejewelry.com.

I am looking to get a quick response from Pinterest community members.

Thanks

1 Kudo
19 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@aurousfinejewelry 

Hi there I read your post and I am responding.

I had a look at your site, which is very well done.

I noticed on your Contact Us Page you have listed India in addition to Canada | UK

While I cannot guarantee this is the reason I suspect that that is potentially the issue please see the photo below that I have included in my response which shows which countries the Verified Merchant Program is currently located in. Unfortunately, India is not on the list.

Countries Where VMP Is AvailableCountries Where VMP Is Available

In addition to this, India is also listed in your Shipping Policy.

While not ideal, you are welcome to remove the information from your website and resubmit but I suspect that if this is in fact the reason for your removal from the Verified Merchant Program then it may not make to much of a difference as they may not approve you.

Pinterest does check Verified Merchants against current requirements.

I know perhaps this is not the answer you were looking for and I cannot guarantee that this is the reason but I do hope this information might help you.

Lisa

1 Kudo
TeacupsPawCouture
Just visiting

We are in this EXACT same place and cannot get assistance from Pinterest.  We are close to just removing our account since we can't get help from them though we are trying to ensure that we are in compliance.  They refuse to assist us.  I'm not sure it is worth it to continue on Pinterest because of this.  We sent easily over 25 emails asking for assistance to let us know exactly what needs to be fixed and they flat out refuse to help.  This community board is our last stop.  I hope you get the help that you need!  best wishes....

0 Kudos
TeacupsPawCouture
Just visiting

ps....your store is GORGEOUS!

0 Kudos
aurousfinejewelry
Just visiting

Hello

Thanks for your reply

I did above changes and then reapply for VMP but I got the same reply *website is not meet the minimum quality requirement* so I think this is not an issue, there is something else but no one give proper answer.

1 Kudo
aurousfinejewelry
Just visiting

Thank you

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @aurousfinejewelry 

I read your post and visited your site again.

I actually did find some grammar and spelling errors on the homepage.

Specifically:

Under Responsible Craftmanship

Real-Time Interactive Diamond Inspection

General:

There are a number of pages that require grammar and spelling checks - the errors occur in various locations on your site while they appear minimal if you read the sections you will find the errors.

My suggestion is to have someone proofread and correct the errors. Update the site and wait 24 hrs before filing any appeals as Pinterest does a daily sync and if they corrections are right then you may not need to file an appeal. To my knowledge you have 30 Days to correct any issues.

As I mentioned before I can't guarantee that your status will change and it is difficult to know exactly what Pinterest is not happy with.

I hope this helps a little and please do share if you are successful.

Lisa

0 Kudos
aurousfinejewelry
Just visiting

I checked my grammar and even redesigned my website but still got the same error.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@aurousfinejewelry 

Please note that I do not work for Pinterest and I never guarantee or promise any favorable results regarding the Verified Merchant Program - decisions that are made regarding your VMP Status are at the discretion of Pinterest. I always encourage all Merchants to review the Merchant Guidelines before filing an appeal. I also suggest to Merchants, read the Guidelines within the Merchant Guidelines regarding product, brand, advertising, service et al. as each of the guidelines have additional requirements.

Hi - I just saw your post.

I went back to your website and took another look.

I would suggest combining your Resize & Repair with your Warranty & Care Policy. I would also suggest combining your Manufacturing & Shipping with your Shipping Policy. The goal is to be as clear and concise as possible.

As I was reading your policies I truthfully got confused - I have mentioned this to other merchants if the policies aren't clear to Pinterest then chances are they are not clear to your customers.

I would also suggest adding an address and phone number where customers can contact you should a problem arise during and after a purchase.

There is some word usage that should be changed (minor) but I would fix that as well - I noticed this throughout the site.

Please don't file another appeal until you have corrected these issues and please wait at least 24 hrs so that Pinterest has an opportunity to sync et al. before filing any appeal. You have 30 days to fix any problems that Pinterest has notified you about.

Sometimes, you must go down the list of the Merchant Guidelines and review each item as it relates to your website, to find and fix the problem.

Failing that I would suggest filing a ticket with Pinterest Support however, try to be proactive in finding a solution.

Please let me know if this helped.

Lisa.

0 Kudos
aurousfinejewelry
Just visiting

Hello

Thanks for your reply

I did above changes and then reapply for VMP but I got the same reply *website is not meet the minimum quality requirement* so I think this is not an issue, there is something else but no one give proper answer.

0 Kudos