Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Issues: Your products will not be distributed on Pinterest

GoldenMenina
Labels (3)

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 1.39.56 PM.png

Hi,

I am having difficulties in setting up my store on Pinterest. If some could help me out with this issue or give me direction on how to fix it, please do let me know.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @GoldenMenina, welcome to the PBC!

In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. You can also review our Help Center article, which explains the eligibility requirements in more detail!

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations. 

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

0 Kudos
GoldenMenina

Hi,

I have review the guidelines. My domain is older than 9 months and I have about us section, social media links and contact information on footer menu. My website do meet minimum quality requirements for merchant. I am not sure what to do in this case and I have already submitted one of my appeal. If you have any suggestions please do let me know. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @GoldenMenina! Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

Unfortunately, there's not much we can do here considering that the support team is the one that can analyze your account and help you more with this.

I strongly recommend taking a look at our Merchant Guidelines to make sure that your website is compliant.

Thank you for your feedback on this situation, let me know if we can support you with anything else in the meantime.

0 Kudos
GoldenMenina

Hi, 

What would happen if I use both of my appeal and merchant still not get approved? Thank you. 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @GoldenMenina!

If you believe your catalog does meet the requirements and you've used both appeals, I would recommend filing a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to assist you with this!

Give us a shout if you have any other questions!

0 Kudos
GoldenMenina

Hi,

Could you provide a link to support team please? Thank you. 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @GoldenMenina!

You can contact our support team here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact.

Hope you are able to solve this. Feel free to contact us if you need help with anything else!

0 Kudos
GoldenMenina

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
fashionstationaz
Just visiting

I have the same problem, have you solved it yet?

0 Kudos