Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Catalogue rejected

Lavagalaxystore
Labels (3)

Bonjour, je viens vers vous car j'ai trois de mes catalogues qui sont inactifs, je ne comprends pas du tout quoi faire, cela a fait baissé ma visibilité de plus de 50%, cela concerne 3 catalogue en langue anglaise (en fonction de marchés internationaux et le français). Comme c'est la langue principale de mon site je ne vois pas quoi changer, car pour les autres catalogues où la langue est en français ou en allemand, et que j'ai fais les corrections moi même le catalogue est actif sans problème. Les erreurs sont 1008, 4059 et 4057.

pensez-vous m'aider? merci 

Hello, I come to you because I have three of my catalogs which are inactive, I do not understand at all what to do, it has lowered my visibility by more than 50%, it concerns 3 catalogs in English language (according to international markets and French). As it is the main language of my site I do not see what to change, because for the other catalogs where the language is in French or in German, and that I made the corrections myself the catalog is active without problem. The errors are 1008, 4059 and 4057.

do you think you can help me? THANKS

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @Lavagalaxystore and welcome to the PBC!

About the error 4059, you'll need to follow the Shopify selling in multiple languages guide and use one of the translations apps to add translations into the language of your feed's locale.

After doing this, please wait 24 hours in order to solve the other error 1008.

Regarding the error 4057 it appears when your products on Shopify are not available for Pinterest. Please make sure that all the products you want to import to Pinterest are marked as Available to Online store and Available to Pinterest. You can do this in the Shopify bulk editor.

I hope you are able to solve this! Let me know if you have any other questions. 😊

0 Kudos
Lavagalaxystore

Thank you for your response, the errors concern the English language which is the main language I have wrote myself.
and others languages are working well, comes from the application shopify translate & adapt.

So what I can do ?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @Lavagalaxystore!

This error appears when the catalog does not match the country and the language of your main/first catalog. This means that your main/first catalog is not English.

In order for this error to disappear, you'll need to follow the steps I've mentioned above. 

I hope this clarifies. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

0 Kudos
Lavagalaxystore

So i have to modify the main language into french, and make a translator for english language? I followed the guide you sent me but i'm sorry i don't understand why, after doing that :change main language into french, main market french and main language of the account in french, it's the same problem, nothing have changed?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @Lavagalaxystore, thanks for sharing your experience on the community. 

Since this is an account specific question, what you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team at this link. They'll be able to help resolve your situation.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you.

0 Kudos