Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What the Pinterest Creator Fund is about and why it’s different from Pinterest Creator Rewards

shop_thediagonalley
Just visiting
Labels (3)

What the Pinterest Creator Fund is about and why it’s different from Pinterest Creator Rewards? How can join to any rewards program on outside of US. If I have own US business and Pinterest account can I apply for this program.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @shop_thediagonalley

The Creator Fund is a 5-week program focused on educating and teaching creators from underrepresented communities how to succeed on the platform. Participants receive $25,000 in the form of a cash grant, equipment and ad credits in addition to resources and hands-on learning sessions with industry leaders and experts. This program is not currently open, but they announce application periods here in the PBC for new cohorts a few times per year. 

Creator Rewards is a program (in beta) for creators to earn money for creating original Idea Pins in response to monthly reward goals created by Pinterest. To learn more about Creator Rewards click here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

Right now, Creator Rewards is only open to US-based Creators. That may change in the future, so stay posted. But for now, it's US-only. 

You can read more about exactly how that is defined in the article linked above. Be sure to look at both the eligibility requirements and the bank account requirements. 

I hope this gives you clarity! 

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
2 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @shop_thediagonalley

The Creator Fund is a 5-week program focused on educating and teaching creators from underrepresented communities how to succeed on the platform. Participants receive $25,000 in the form of a cash grant, equipment and ad credits in addition to resources and hands-on learning sessions with industry leaders and experts. This program is not currently open, but they announce application periods here in the PBC for new cohorts a few times per year. 

Creator Rewards is a program (in beta) for creators to earn money for creating original Idea Pins in response to monthly reward goals created by Pinterest. To learn more about Creator Rewards click here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

Right now, Creator Rewards is only open to US-based Creators. That may change in the future, so stay posted. But for now, it's US-only. 

You can read more about exactly how that is defined in the article linked above. Be sure to look at both the eligibility requirements and the bank account requirements. 

I hope this gives you clarity! 

3 Kudos
shop_thediagonalley
Just visiting

great explanation

1 Kudo